|A nice bicycle image.|
|Not me! I wear no spandex!|
- I breathe fresh air for 30-40 minutes a day. My bike is a cruiser so my average speed is probably 10-15mph, unlike the speed demons on road bikes.
- I ride on suburban quietish streets with plenty of stop signs
- I'm about to graduate to riding in real rain. I've rode in mist and drizzle
- Garbage cans are positioned by Satan. Seriously. Some people make it so I have to cut into the road cause they had to put the can between the road line and where the sidewalk should be. Don't be that guy.
- I'm learning how to bike more safely. Right now I slow down at stop signs and make sure no one is around before proceeding (really, this is more of a yield). I have been bad lately and need to more consistently downshift so if someone is there but unexpectedly crossing my path, I can stop in time.
- Where I work, they let me take my bike inside. Otherwise I would rely on my U lock.
- People either admire me or think I'm bonkers but pretend to admire me.
Bicyclists need to be careful too!